Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What? ANOTHER new chapter of "My Feet Will Never..."?

Yes, that's right, today I posted Chapter 4- Feeling Alive All Over Again of "My Feet Will Never Touch The Ground". Summary- "It's finally homecoming, but the dance itself isn't what makes the night special."

Can you believe I've posted 2 new chapters in less than a week? I think it's amazing, considering the last time I was able to do that was... a long time ago.

It feels good to be writing more again. Now that I'm basically done with highschool (I have one AP exam- Calculus BC- tomorrow, and one- Physics B- but after that, I'm done aside from a senior project). My mind is less scattered now than it was a few months ago. A few months ago, I was thinking about my classes, my AP exams, and "The College Application Process" (that is, writing essays, contacting admissions officers, visiting schools, wondering where I would and wouldn't get in). Most of that stuff is behind me now, which is awesome. It feels great to have the time and energy to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment