Thursday, May 14, 2009

New and exciting stuff

So basically, I have some new and exciting stuff that I've been writing.

1. "My Feet Will Never Touch The Ground"- I already have an idea for the finale that I've started writing. I'm not sure how I plan to "get there", however.

2. "Life's Waiting To Begin"- I just finished Chapter 3, and I also wrote the finale. And I can honestly say that it will be awesome. Once the story is done, I'm considering writing an "epilogue/mini-sequel" (sort of like how "The Start Of So, which could potentially be very, very intense. I already have ideas, but I'm not going to say anything yet,

3. "Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll"/"Rock & Roll High School"- This story has existed in various evolutions and versions (at least 3), and the idea has been mulling in my head for over 3 years. Originally, it was going to start in the summer before 10th grade (at that point, it was a Rock & Roll summer camp); then it was going to start in 10th grade; then in 11th grade; now, it's starting in 9th grade. Starting it earlier allows me to give more background on the characters. I have hundreds of handwritten pages in various notebooks, with some good material, and some material that really shouldn't ever be seen by human eyes. I'm just now starting to really organize it and make sense out of all of it.

4. "The Radio Saved My Life Tonight"- So I started this over a year and a half ago. The title comes from a Bon Jovi song. The idea is that a girl hears a certain song by a certain band and really connects to it... and then mysteriously meets the guitarist in said band. I hope to post it soon- it needs some cleaning up first.

5. Short story- okay, so I'm working on a short story now. It's currently untitled, but it will hopefully have a title eventually. The premise: a character made a choice between 2 different paths, and it is only after she reveals her choice that begins to think seriously about if she made the right choice. I know that's kind of vague, but I don't want to give away too much yet. I think it could potentially be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment