Sunday, May 3, 2009

"My Feet Will Never..."- Chapter 3!

I finally posted Chapter 3- Viva La Vida of "My Feet Will Never Touch The Ground".

Summary: Ashley gets ready to apply to college; later, she makes a bold move that might be misinterpreted.

Chapter 3 of "My Feet Will Never" was a long time in production, but I've already started writing Chapter 4. Basically, I knew exactly what I wanted to happen, but I just couldn't bring myself to actually write it.

Now that I've written Chapter 3, I'm starting to get in to the real "action" of the story. The first few chapters of a story are generally like an introduction- not much usually happens at first; it's usually just introducing the characters and the settings. Honestly, as a writer, I don't always like jumping right in to the conflict in the first chapter. Sometimes it's good to introduce the problem at the very beginning, but "My Feet Will Never" definitely needed a little bit of introductory scenes and background before anything exciting will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment